Express your Deepest Sympathy with Elegant, Memorable Displays
In times of grief, it is often difficult to express our feelings in words. Show your heartfelt sympathy in a way which will be appreciated and remembered.
The florists at Bel Aire Flowers will arrange a beautiful token of sympathy to celebrate a life while bringing comfort to family and friends during the trying times after a loss.
How to Choose the Appropriate Arrangement for the Service
The type of arrangement you send to the funeral service is traditionally determined by your relationship with the deceased. Our florists will help you select and design the perfect arrangement to express your emotions in a beautiful, elegant manner.
Typically, immediate family members choose larger floral tributes. Casket sprays, standing sprays, and other casket adornments, like pillows, are usually selected. If the deceased chose to be cremated, a wreath or traditional spray can also be set around the urn.
Extended family members should consider sending a wreath on a standing easel, or a set piece. We offer a beautiful selection of broken heart, bleeding heart and cross arrangements.
Close Friend or Colleague
A beautiful floral bouquet or blooming plant is an excellent way to express your condolences and celebrate the life of the departed. They can be set on an end table or on the floor surrounding the casket or urn.
If you would like to commemorate the life of one of our fallen veterans on Memorial Day, check out some of our beautiful Memorial Day bouquets, which are only available at Bel Aire Flowers.
Groups of Friends and Colleagues
If you knew the deceased but were not a close acquaintance, a floral wreath, standing spray, basket arrangement or bouquet are all graceful, thoughtful selections.
If you missed the funeral, it is not too late to send flowers. In fact, many people appreciate receiving floral arrangements to their home in the days and weeks following a funeral. This shows their friends have not forgotten about them. Let our floral experts help you select an appropriate arrangement for sending flowers after a funeral.
When planning a funeral, let our West Allis florists provide a beautiful, elegant flower display to honor and celebrate the life of your loved ones.
Bel-Aire Flowers Provides Sympathy and Funeral Flowers to Every Funeral Home in Milwaukee and Waukesha
- Becker Ritter Funeral Home14075 W North Ave, Brookfield, WI 53005
- Bevsek-Verbick Funeral Home10210 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53227
- Brett Funeral Home Inc2001 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53233
- Bruskiewitz Funeral Home5355 W Forest Home Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53220
- Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker237 N Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53188
- Church & Chapel Funeral Homes7626 W Greenfield Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53214
- Church & Chapel Funeral Homes6709 W. Capitol Dr., Milwaukee, WI 53216
- Church & Chapel Funeral Homes1910 W. Becher Street, Milwaukee, WI 53204
- Church & Chapel Funeral Homes380 Bluemound Road, Waukesha, WI 53188
- Church & Chapel Funeral Homes3774 E Underwood Ave, Cudahy, WI 53110
- Church & Chapel Funeral Homes1875 N Calhoun Rd, Brookfield, WI 53005
- Edna C Banks Funeral Services3621 W Villard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53209
- Feerick Funeral Home2025 E Capitol Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53211
- Goodman-Bensman Funeral Home4750 N Santa Monica Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53211
- Harder Funeral Home18700 W Capitol Dr, Brookfield, WI 53045
- Heritage Funeral Homes6615 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53219
- Heritage Funeral Homes3801 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207
- Heritage Funeral Homes4800 S 84th St, Milwaukee, WI 53228
- Informed Choice Funeral Home2247 S 108th St, Milwaukee, WI 53227
- Janssen-Molenda Funeral Home703 W Lincoln Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53215
- Janssen-Molenda Funeral Home4309 S 20th St., Milwaukee, WI 53221
- JD Davis Funeral Home4803 W Burleigh St, Milwaukee, WI 53210
- Jelacic Funeral Home5639 W Hampton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53218
- Johnson-Goolsby Funeral Services3514 N Port Washington Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53212
- Joseph E. Sass Funeral Home1019 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215
- Krause Funeral Home9000 W Capitol Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53222
- Krause Funeral Home12401 W National Ave, New Berlin, WI 53151
- Krause Funeral Home7001 W Brown Deer Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53223
- Lakeview Funeral Home9075 N 76th St, Milwaukee, WI 53223
- Leon L. Williamson Funeral Home2157 N 12th St, Milwaukee, WI 53205
- Max A. Sass & Sons4747 S 60th St, Milwaukee, WI 53220
- Max A. Sass & Sons1314 Manitoba Ave, South Milwaukee, WI 53172
- Molthen-Bell & Son Funeral Home700 Milwaukee Ave, South Milwaukee, WI 53172
- Northshore Funeral Services3601 N Oakland Ave, Shorewood, WI 53211
- Northwest Funeral Chapel6630 W Hampton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53218
- Paradise Memorial Funeral Home7625 W Appleton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53222
- Peace of Mind Services5325 W Greenfield Ave, West Milwaukee, WI 53214
- Peace of Mind Services2366 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207
- Prasser-Kleczka Funeral Home3275 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207
- Prasser-Kleczka Funeral Home6080 S 27th St, Milwaukee, WI 53221
- Raasch Raetz Funeral Home7709 W Burleigh St, Milwaukee, WI 53222
- Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home1110 S Grand Ave, Waukesha, WI 53186
- Reid's New Golden Gate5665 N Teutonia Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53209
- Reid's New Golden Gate2535 N Teutonia Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53206
- Rozga Funeral Homes703 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215
- Rozga Funeral Homes4309 S 20th St, Milwaukee, WI 53221
- Schaff Funeral Services5920 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53219
- Schmidt & Bartelt Funeral Home10121 W North Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226
- Schramka Funeral Home7841 W Appleton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53218
- Serenity Funeral Home4217 W Fond Du Lac Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53216
- Suminski Family Funeral Homes2486 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207
- Suminski Family Funeral Homes1901 N Farwell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- The New Pitts Mortuary2031 W Capitol Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53206
- Unity Funeral Services3914 W Center St, Milwaukee, WI 53210
- Witkowiak Funeral Home529 W Historic Mitchell St, Milwaukee, WI 53204
- Zwaska Funeral Home4900 W Bradley Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53223